South Carolina Mobile Home Investors

Hello everyone,

I am new to mobile homes but I have built over 100 SFH.

I am in South Carolina and would like to connect with investors to learn the ins and outs of the business.

I have made a few connections that have parks that they need mobile homes moved into and I am trying to find good mobile homes that I can do light rehab on and move to the park.

I am also looking to buy a small park within the year in the Midlands of SC.

So if anyone is in the area that could help or know where I should start please let me know.

2 Likes

Hi Reformation,
I’m in this sector, live in Asheville and interested in the SE states with a particular criteria around MHPs. If you wish to give me some of your early parameters I can also share some of my thoughts and experiences. Good luck and thanks, Robert 820lincolnllc@gmail.com

Thanks for offering! I have sent you an email

Hey there, I live in Charleston SC and own parks now. I have owned a few in SC and NC.

Feel free to reach out and we can jump on a call. email is best to set up a call. ryan.groene55@gmail.com

best of luck

1 Like

Hey, thank you for reaching out. I have sent you an email.

Hey, I’m nearby in Charleston and own a few parks in SC. Glad to help with anything, just let me know.

David

1 Like

Do any of the folks on MHU know of Mobile Home investors who would be interested in buying Homes in Cumberland County, NC? Post a reply on here and we can chat more.