Share Hotel for MOM?

Greg,

If nothing else, M.O.M. is the ONE event I was not going to miss this year. I’m behind on getting my reservations made, but just called and got it done a few minutes ago.

I have a room reserved for Thursday night (Nov 6) through Saturday night (Nov 8). I would like to share my room with someone and help them as I’ve been helped so I’m making the following offer:

For any beginner who is sitting on the fence about coming or getting started and may be concerned about costs . . . I offer the 2nd bed in my room at no charge. I’ll cover the full cost of the room for the three nights if you’ll just come and make a commitment to DO something with what you learn over the weekend!

To Our Success,

Michael Stilfield

816-665-5408

P.S.

There is another event I may attend the weekend prior to MOM. It is in FL. I figure I’ll drive to FL from Kansas City, attend the FL event, hang out in the Southern US for the week in between (rather than drive back home and then right back to GA), and then attend M.O.M. the next weekend. So . . . I’d like to hang out with some of you Southern folks during that week. I’d love to see some of your operations and sit around and brainstorm with you. I’ll even be glad to help with whatever project you’re working on at the time . . . a rehab, DD, office admin, whatever. If I can help you and we both learn something . . . awesome!

Greg, maybe you even need someone to come a day or two early and help set up for MOM?

Give me a call at the number above. Thanks.

P.P.S.

I love not having a job! Thanks, Lonnie!

Post Edited (01-21-11 04:48)

“For any beginner who is sitting on the fence about coming or getting started and may be concerned about costs . . . I offer the 2nd bed in my room at no charge. I’ll cover the full cost of the room for the three nights if you’ll just come and make a commitment to DO something with what you learn over the weekend!”

Folks this is the type people you’ll meet at this event! They give a lot to help others succeed and get much joy outa doing so… Lonnie and Earnest started this trend and it’s our job to continue it, that’s the building blocks of the MOM! It’s a great event and free to attend, for one lucky person it