Selling parks in CA

Looking to sell two mobile home parks in CA - one 96 unit park in Olidale (Bakersfield) and one 17 unit in Vallejo.

Vallejo property at 100% occupancy expected to make $50-60K NOI this year, with scope to further increase rents.

Oildale property requiring further investment to complete turnaround. We purchased the park at 30% occupancy and built it up 65% occupancy. Has been achieving positive NOI despite heavy capital investments.

Any advice regarding how to go about selling these parks?

3 Likes

I know two potential buyers for the property in Olidale who are in need of a 1031 exchange. You can reach me at andrew.warner@naihorizon.com

1 Like

I may be interested in the Vallejo property. Please PM me or email me at t_perrault@yahoo.com.

Interested in both burienmhp@gmail.com

I’m a broker in CA, I specialize in MHP’s and I’ve got a huge list of buyers. I’d be willing to put together a pricing analysis for each park and market for you; with this strategy you will have multiple offers. There is a lot of syndicate money in the space right now and they’re hounding me for deals like yours. Give me a call or shoot me an email!

Trever Epperson
626 383 0951 mobile
Trever@parkviewcre.com

I would be interested in your parks.
Akrob28@gmail.com 562-706-4980

Trever, mind if I reach out to you? Buyer based out of SoCal.

1 Like

I’m glad to connect, i emailed you directly.

If still available, plz email @ jkucera@gmail.com

I am interested. What are the details please?

I’m interested primarily in the turnaround opportunity, about a two hour drive from where I live. Would you please email details to gdl@hanovermc.com. Thank you. David

I’m interested. Can you please send over to stevendsegal@gmail.com.

Nice, Interested in both properties.

I’d like to take a look at the Bakersfield park.
I’m a Broker and Buyer. PM me.