Seeking an Operating Partners

Hello,

I recently sold my business and am looking to put the proceeds to use in real estate, particularly mobile home parks. I have experience in real estate and am relatively knowledgeable about mobile home parks and deal evaluation. The one thing I lack is actual boots on the ground operational experience. With that being said I am looking to partner with someone that has operational experience and is looking for capital to expand their business. If you have experience as a mobile home park operator and would be interested in discussing partnerships please feel free to reach out.

1 Like

Hello, I am located in Texas and have three small parks (under 60 spaces total) with one more under contract. Have a marketing program in place and aggressively looking for larger parks up to 80 spaces. Open to other states but Texas is good market with opportunities remaining. Let me know if we can discuss.

What part of the state are you operating in ?

Hi Ken. I would love to connect and see if there might be an opportunity for us to work together. My e-mail is jim@jlgkinvestments.com so feel free to reach out to me there and we can figure out a time to have a phone conversation.

Thanks
Jim

My associate Might have operators and parks network seller direct
Brokermarlene@gmail.com
Send me your criteria

Jim, sorry for delay - lets talk at your convenience
Ken Seifert
214-769-6450

Hey Jim,

I’m focused in the SE, based in Western NC. I’m in similar situation where I’m almost out of a previous business and not focused on MHP. Please reach out if you want to chat. My email address is robert@dovedistributors.com thanks and good luck!