Resource for flipping mobile homes?

I’m wanting to invest in flipping mobile homes until I have the capital to purchase a park. What are suggestions or resources that would be helpful? Seems Lonnie Scruggs info is outdated.

Thanks!

@MaryJaneGame check out this guy on YouTube. he has a course and channel that describes what you are looking for.

sorry this is a late reply but I just came across this post
good luck

Who are you going to flip them to? As a park owner we sometimes have enough trouble finding qualified tenants to come up with the cash for the move-in costs. Thus, we are stuck owning the home on some type of a rent-to-own program. If we can find a way to quickly flip our park owned homes to tenants, we would be ecstatic. If you ever learn how to do this, please share your secret sauce.

Caveat to the above is that if you can purchase used homes, fix them up, and sell to the park owner, I would gladly pay for that. That way I do not have to manage all of these refurbishments.

I’m currently in John’s program. He provides you all the information and forms needed as well as being there to answer any questions. I have been in the investment world for several years and in my opinion he is under charging for it. I to plan to work my way into buying my first park.