Rent Manager for MHP? Add-ons?

Hi there,

We’re looking at signing up with Rent Manager Online. If you use Rent Manager, do you use the base model or do you pay for the add-on’s as well, and which ones?

Currently we use Excel and QuickBooks to manage our properties. It works but it lacks integration between the office and our managers. We’ve used Sage Timberline as well in the past, but I’m really not a fan of it. We looked at Yardi but being unable to simply talk to the correct person on the phone and being bounced around endlessly, we decided against that one. So now we’re looking at Rent Manager.

I really like the concept of managers being able to log in, fill in leases online, complete inspections online etc and upload it to the office. My concern is the cost. Once you start adding on these various features/add-on’s, it gets pretty pricey.

Thoughts? And many thanks for the input.

1 Like

We switched to the online RM 3 years ago and never looked back. The cost for us is well worth it. If you only have one or two parks maybe not,but once you have multiple properties and locations it is well worth the cost. We don’t buy any of the extras - just the $75/mo license fee.

Rent manager is great for some things and not so great for others. Make sure they understand the structure of your business. If your managers have access/permission to financial information in one location they have it in all locations. The history and notes has saved us a great deal of time when searching for information.

Does anyone have an assistant looking for an extra 4-8 hours of work per month who can run my Rent Manager for my one small park of 28 lots?

I have an assistant that would do it. However she is working with TenantCloud. Not sure how different the platforms are.

1 Like

I think they are all relatively similar. I will message you my email address now. Thanks so much!