Purchase Contract Simple Form

Does anyone have a SIMPLE MHP purchase contract they would share with me? The contract from the bootcamp is great but I need something very simple. I’ve got a handshake kind of deal that I need to tie up and I don’t want to bring in too much legalese.

Thanks in advance.

Here’s what we use. Plain, simple and gets it done.

Tyler,

You can just edit down the contract from Boot Camp – but remember that everything you cut costs you a little in the form of warranties or clarity. Don’t use the back of a napkin because you might end up buying an Applebee’s or whatever’s printed on the back of the napkin.

1 Like

I will take an Applebee’s. Ours does $75k/week. Not bad - and all the fries you can eat.

Thanks Brad. But I’m looking for a Park contract not a home.

Frank. I hear you. I’ll be careful in how I edit it down.

Tyler, that is why you should never post after a few cocktails - I read right over the P part in MHP.

I am with Frank on this - if you want to be respected as a business man, you’ll do paperwork along with your handshake.

If this is still too uncomfortable for you - then do with a ‘regular’ realtor form and under Special Provisions, simply fill in “Subject to Buyer’s Satisfactory Inspection within Due Diligence Period”. And take at least 30-45 days for that.

Brad,

I bet it was a mint julep, while listening to “My Old Kentucky Home”.

I cut down the bootcamp contract a few pages. Mostly deleting white space so it wasn’t so many pages and didn’t look so big. I took out a few pieces that didn’t apply to this situation.

That’s the best way to do it.

Is there a way to get a copy of that simple contract or any others? I don’t see any attachments in the post.