Please review my Direct Mail letter and provide feedback

Dear Pro’s,

Would a few of you who have had success getting deals from MHP Owners via direct mail take 2 minutes to read my mail piece and provide your feedback?

Letter:

Dear Neighbor,

My Wife and I are interested in purchasing your mobile home park. We will buy AS IS. We will not ask for any repairs. You will not need to pay any realtor fees. We will make it simple, fast and easy.

ABOUT US:

Brittni and I are recently married and looking to invest in our future together. I (Michael), am a local Mainer from Old Town, Maine. I’ve been investing in Real Estate since 2015 (primarily in Mobile Homes and multi-family properties). Brittni and I just bought our first property together about 1 year ago when we purchased a small mobile home park in Lisbon Falls. We loved it so much, we are now aggressively looking to buy 2-3 more.

Your park is just the right size and location for us. Even though it doesn’t look like it’s for sale right now, we thought it couldn’t hurt to ask! :slight_smile:

You’re probably not looking to sell right at this moment, but If by chance you are interested in selling your park, please call Michael at (207) xxx-xxxx or email him at [xxxxxxxx@gmail.com]. We would love to swap stories and hear more about your park.

Thank you so much!

Michael & Brittni

Other Info:

• This will be a typed and printed letter
  • The evevelope will be handwritten and stamped and mailed locally
  • We will include a nice picture of us and our dog on a second page to make it more personal
  • My list is targeted to mom and pops sellers

Thanks so much for your time and feedback!

1 Like

This letter covers all the bases Michael the only thing I would add is what does your wife do for work. Remember sometimes the park is owned by the wife maybe her husband passed away so want to have the most chances of relating as possible.

But at the end of the day there is about 1% or less success rate with direct mail so at the end of the day it’s not how it’s how many :muscle:

I loved your letter thank you for sharing btw! :pray:

Looked at that park in Lisbon Falls a few years ago I think, just never pulled the trigger. Great little park. Best of luck in your search. Letter looks great- I’d respond!
—Will