Newbie questions about selling a MHP

Hi I have some questions about selling a Mobile Home Park.
Some background, I am trying to help my elderly parents sell a small MHP they purchased as an investment a few years ago. They are getting older and dont want to deal with being long distance landlords anymore. The park is located in North Charleston, SC and has 6 units. 5 trailers are park owned and 1 is not and just lot rent. Tenants pay all utilities. So my questions are…

Whats a fair price to ask for it? I used the formula I found on this site of total monthly rents x 70 which is 3770x70=263900 Does this seem right?

With this crazy year how is the market currently for selling MHPs?

Is selling this something we can do on our own? (obviously using an attorney to draw up legal paperwork) or should we be going through a broker?

Any other advice you can give would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks

Call me. 843-200-1813

I am interested in property. I need more details, please contact me 8432001813

NEWBIE NATE with questions on VALUE for mom and dad park please contact me ASAP I’m interested.
843-200-1813

So what did you ended up doing?

@nate_o , as per your post:

• “…I am trying to help my elderly parents sell a small MHP they purchased as an investment a few years ago. They are getting older and dont want to deal with being long distance landlords anymore. The park is located in North Charleston, SC and has 6 units. 5 trailers are park owned and 1 is not and just lot rent. Tenants pay all utilities…”

My Husband, sons & I live in the Charleston, South Carolina area.

My Husband owns 2 Mobile Home Parks (North Charleston, SC & Orangeburg, SC).

For transparency I am a Licensed South Carolina Real Estate Broker-In-Charge & Salesperson.

I also help my Husband with his Mobile Home Parks (the fun tasks like creating bills & depositing payments).

IF you have Not signed a Listing Agreement with another Real Estate Agent, I would be more than glad to just answer any questions that you might have (for free).

IF you Have signed a Listing Agreement with a Real Estate Agent, I cannot speak to you as you are the Client of the other Real Estate Agent.

Charleston is a pretty hot market for Mobile Home Parks.

I wish you & your Parents the very best!