New MHs sold at $15k/unit, wholesale pricing?

I am told that I can buy new MHs at a wholesale price of $15k/unit; but I was not given further details. Is anyone aware of such wholesale pricing? Is there a minimum order quantity required: 10, 20, 30, 40 units? Who is the manufacturer or distributor? Thank you for answers.

Told by whom? It does sound too good to be true.

An investor at a recent convention that I attended; he said he was looking at acquiring a 100+ pads MHP.

Low 30’s on a single FOB at factory,

Now add freight, setup, etc…

Can you provide sales/distribution contact information? Thanks

What state are buying home for?

The MHP is in Virginia

Well here’s a little secret,

Clayton Homes controls / owns over 50% of the manufacturers.

Champion Homes / Skyline is the next largest.

Both companies have plants throughout the US.

I would contact them.

I will try out reach out to them. Thank you.

they tell you that to get you in then they tell you its a short home…

Is a short home what is also called a “tiny home”?

no i dont think its a park model because those are expensive, but ive heard this story before from one of my park owner clients and they found out it was actually a 14x30 something and another one was stripped down no carpet alot of stuff missing inside.

Interesting… I was invited to the showroom, but have not done so to date, because of the distance/location. Thank you for your input.

I know there’s a model for $19,900 off the factory line somewhere in MI, I forgot the mfr though. It’s not big but it’s a HUD-code home.

Thanks for the input. Is this price the regular or the discounted price? I will try google and see if I can locate them.

http://mobilehomesusa.org/product-category/claytonhomes/singlewide-clahomes/

I’m exploring getting a dealers license in NC in order to buy the homes for wholesale.

Thanks for the info & link RyanL!