Need help advice with buying first park

I am buying my first park. Not sure if i am doing it the right way. I have experience buying and selling mobile homes with land in florida. Sucessful doing that.
Terms i agreed to as follows. Purchase price of 110000. Down payment of 20000. Balance to be paid as follows. Seller has borrowed money to fix property. I am to pay off loan at 800 a month. Her loan is for 70k. Seller to give other loan at 10 percent interest on other 20k.

Park has all city utilities. 7 pads. 1 occupied at rented at 575 a month. The other 4 have mobile homes. 2 need rehab, the other 2 are new. Other 2 pads no homes. Impact fees of 18000 for sewer and 4500 for electric need to be paid. Plus rehab of 2 homes.

Park when up and running should net me after expenses 3700 a month. Any thoughts.

Scott

Also park in rural area. Town of 14000 people. Airforce base 10 minutes away. Major city with 300000 people 45 minutes away. No other mobile homes in town.

Hi there. Why do you like this deal? On paper it’s not good as the MHP will not even be able to pay the debt service.

The numbers do not work based on the income at this time. You are paying for future income that may not materialise.

Scott,
If the seller does not pay off her loan of $70k. Your out in the cold with nothing. If she borrowed $70k for repairs how do you know their are no outstanding liens for materials and labor that go with the property. Its worth about $82,500 based upon full occupancy.