Need financing for 50 new homes!

Hello all,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the input on finding a good maintenance man, I am in the process of reconfiguring my staff right now.  Now I am working on a new project.  I have another park with roughly 50 vacant spaces and I need to fill them asap.  I already have a dealers license in the state where the park is, and I have a sweet deal with Fleetwood on the homes.  The only problem is that the lender we were going through decided to go out of business!  (good thing they let us know right before the deal closed!).  Anyway I am going to sell these homes on a lease to own contract, and the market in my area is very good right now.  I am wondering if anyone out there may know of a good lender that may be interested in lending on these homes. 

Thank you

The cost of these homes will be about $20,000 delivered, set up and ready to go. I am in an area that is not exactly growing, but it is a well established college town, and I am currently getting rid of refurbished homes as soon as my crew can have them ready to go. These are 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes, and I am going to be able to keep a home payment below $300.00 a month witch by my calculations is very affordable to my customers.