Moving mobile homes long distance

Anyone have contact information for a transport company that hauls long distance?  I know there are a few companies listed on the website that move mobile homes nationwide, but thought I’d see if anyone could point me to a company that has done a good job for them.  Thanks.

I’d contact either the MHAO in both the state of origin and the state of destination for the house.  It’ll be  little difficult, because movers will need to have licenses to move in all the states the home is moving through.  You might even need to do a ‘handoff’ between movers crossing state lines.Good luck,-jl-

1 Like

Look for a local manufacture to where your moving the home too. They might use independent movers that dead head back to get another home. You might see if they have a home going in the direction of the home your moving in the near future. 

1 Like

I’ve used a mover called a1autotransport to ship vehicles a few times and they’ve been great. They also do moves for mobile homes anywhere in the U.S. I’ve never tried it myself and I’m sure it’s not cheap but their other transport service are more affordable than most in the industry.

1 Like

Apologies I didn’t notice this post was so old until I posted - still a good rec though so I’ll leave it in case anyone needs it.