MOM Details

mobile home & mobile home park meeting of the minds

John,

Thanks for putting this together, I’m sure it will be an action packed event. You have some very bright and energetic people lined up to tell their story and share great ideas.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend. Several things have happened the past few months which has caused my plate to overflow. I simply can’t break away right now even for two days.

Please keep us updated on the success of this meeting.

Steve

Thanks Steve, sorry you cannot make it. Looks like we will have a good turnout, closer to 40 than 20. That, and I may have 2 additional resources, wating for confirmation:

1. Kick butt insurance agent, used to working with REI, entity structures, etc and

2. An attorney who has done a lot of repo/foreclosure work for banks on MH’s and is able to discuss “do’s and don’t’s” in several states.

If & when they confirm, I will post more details, they had heard of the event and inquired about sharing.

Our block of rooms can be reserved by calling the Hilton Garden Inn or going to the following website:

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/FWAFEGI-RETL-20090918/index.jhtml

I would love to be at the Indiana MOM, but the Yellow Fin Tuna are calling me in Mexico. Hopefully there will be some great posts about the content of the event. I always learn something from these park owner/investor get togethers.

Rick