Mobile Home Park Forum Rules & FAQ

Rules

1. There is no such thing as a “dumb” question – the only thing “dumb” is if you don’t ask it.

2. Be sure to search for past topics that may cover your question before posting a new question.

3. Nobody has a monopoly on information – give everyone a chance to participate.

4. We are all the same and everybody has the right to participate, regardless of experience.

5. Be nurturing not negative.

6. Treat everyone respectfully.

7. Sometimes the best answer is to take all responses and average them together.

8. Don’t forget the Golden Rule.

FAQ

Q: I am getting an error or a message about my browser?

A: This new forum software has minimum browser requirements so make sure you update your browser to the latest version. The supported browsers are: Internet Explorer 10+ Google Chrome 24+ Firefox 14+ Safari 5.1+. All modern computers support these versions so there should be no issues as long as you make sure your browser is up to date.

Q: I see some people have badges such as “mobile home park boot camp attendee” or “mobile home park owner”. How can I get these added to my profile?

A: You can get these by attending the boot camp or by owning a park. Please send a private message to brandonmhp or email him at brandon@creuniversity.com with proof of either item to have them added to you profile.

1 Like

I have a Mobile Home Park for sale in Western PA.

1 Like

email me the details Simpson.pelicans@gmail.com

Please email me details at 509dancan@gmail.com. Thank you. DanCan