@KajunGal , as per your post:
- "@Kristin , is this property still active?"
Yes, to my knowledge this MHP is still active.
As per the List Agent's Marketing Packet (Cal Brunner) the age of the Mobile Homes are 1980s and 1990s.
I have not seen the Mobile Homes.
However, personally I would be a bit concerned about the rental prices of the Cordova MHP POHs. Do the Mobile Homes need serious renovations or better management? I do not know.
My Husband has an Orangeburg, SC MHP, which is located on the northwest side of Orangeburg (closer to Columbia, SC) near lots of growth on the North Highway (near Walmart & Lowes).
My Husband's MHP was on the market for sale. However, he has pulled it off the market due to all the growth in his area (nothwest side of Orangeburg) and an increase in Lot Rent.
Below is some information from newspaper articles about the growth on the northwest side of Orangeburg:
As per “The Times & Democrat” Newspaper Website’s Article from October 17, 2016 – (Grocery Store – Lidl – North Road – Next To Sonic):
• “A German discount grocery chain has broken ground for its Orangeburg store.”
• “Lidl, a division of German retailer Schwarz Group, is constructing a new store on North Road next to Sonic.”
• “The company plans to build an approximately 36,000-square-foot standalone store.”
As per “The Times & Democrat” Newspaper Website’s Article from November 5, 2016 – (57 Acres Developed – North Road – Next To Walmart):
• 57 Acres next to Walmart on the North Road is being developed
• “The development is expected to include restaurants, retail outlets, an entertainment complex with possible movie theather, as well as a hotel and residential areas.”
• “Green space to include walking paths, ponds and open spaces is also planned.”
As per “The Times & Democrat” Newspaper Website’s Article from November 5, 2016 – (Recreational Center – North Road – Behind Orangeburg Preparatory School):
• “Moore said the plans will coincide and tie in with the city’s plans to build a recreational center behind Orangeburg Preparatory School. The recreation complex project calls for baseball and softball fields for children and adults. It would also include picnic tables, some playgrounds and walking trails with exercise stations.”
The Cordova MHP is located on the southwest side of Orangeburg.
We wish you the very best!