Mobile Home Millions 5 - Mobile Home Dealer Secrets Revealed!

My name is Bo Shomansuroff and I’m a mobile home dealer based out of Abilene, TX. Just a quick note to say “thank you” to everyone that has allowed me to help them with purchase of mobile homes for their parks.

I’ll be at one of the round tables at Mobile Home Millions 5 in San Diego, so make sure and stop by! I’ll be discussing what to look for when buying a manufactured home, sharing my experience on how to avoid common mistakes when purchasing manufactured homes, and how to ensure you are getting a best deal when you purchase a repo from a lender.

I encourage anyone who hasn’t made up their mind about attending to sign up. The list of speakers is always impressive. Not only do they bring huge wealth of knowledge, but they also go out of their way to make sure you understand all the details!

I look forward to meeting you all in San Diego!

Bo Shomansuroff

Bo has bought over 100 mobile home repos for us and has been an incredible find in Texas! He has saved us so much money (not to mention time and energy) with the purchase of so many repos to fill our MH Parks!

Corey

Does anyone have a few contacts like this in either AZ or PA?

Looking forward to MHM5

Bo -

love to talk Texas repos with you

please email your contact information -

Have 26 spaces need to fill.

Thanks,

Eric

(I will be in SD - perpaps we can meet)