MHP Assignment Agreement

Does anyone have a copy of an Assignment Agreement they have used to assign a Mobile Home Park? I decided to assign the park we have under contract in TX as it doesn’t fit our criteria, and looking for an agreement to use. We have assigned many residential properties and have a residential agreement however the protection clauses used probably dont apply to a MHP transaction as its a different animal with all the due diligence required. Some of the upfront due diligence has been done, buyer would shave to continue with the DD process. Any suggestions as far as protecting one from end buyer not closing on the deal? For residential we always included a non refundable EMD, penalties for each day after COE date etc) to at least be compensated a little if the buyer walked. How have others handled the structuring and any assurances/protections one has used when assigning a MHP deal? Aside from doing all the due diligence …Just trying to prevent from having a buyer walk(when there are others interested in it) and then not being compensated at all for all the time spent(obviously there are exceptions for environmental or high capital items that are discovered --however I dont foresee that). Also I am thinking it may make sense to just have the end buyer sign an agreement that they are paying an acquisition fee vs an assignment agreement?.. that way its still being controlled by my company and once they are a go they assign into the company name they are using and pay my company an acquisition fee at closing. ?..Any thoughts, suggestions, feedback are appreciated.