Mhm 5

I am constantly answering questions and emails from current and potential Mobile Home Park investors in regards to buying, selling or operating mobile home parks. It seems that there is never enough time in the day! This is the amazing thing about the Mobile Home Millions seminars. You have an opportunity to spend 2-3 days with many of the experts in the industry and they are available to answer your questions!

I became acquainted with Steve and Corey at the Mobile Home Millions 3 seminar in Anaheim and was impressed with material and the amount of networking that goes on during the breaks, at lunch and dinner, and the months thereafter. I also attended Mobile Home Millions 4 in Orlando and was again impressed. I expect the same from Mobile Home Millions 5… only better!

I am constantly recommending to potential investors the need for additonal education before they jump into the Mobile Home Park industry so that they are ready for any surprises and are able to maximize their profits. This event is high on my recommendation list and if you are serious about investing in Mobile Home Parks then I would make plans to attend.

From the previous two events that I have attended, I have went on to buy a mobile home park with one of the other attendees and have teamed up with another attendee to put together an ebook on an entirely different subject… Billboard Investing. I am excited to see what will come of this event. The options are limitless!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Dave Reynolds

Post Edited (02-03-07 10:43)

Mobile Home Millions 5 is going to be just awesome! We are going to make history in San Diego! We will have 500 of the most amazing real estate investors… all with a single goal of financial independence through mobile home/mobile home park investing!

This is one event you will not want to miss!!!

Corey

I can’t wait to meet you. I have spent many great hours checking your website out looking for that “perfect” Park. I haven’t found it, but I have always appreciated the updated, quality, full of info site you have up. To the folks who have never checked Dave’s site:

It is full of great info and fresh updating… it is the first step MANY current Park owners took in their search and it is in my Favorites folder.

Greg

Greg,

I appreciate the comments about my website and it has been a wonderful journey getting to where we are with it.

I look forward to meeting you as well. It should be the best MH Millions event yet!