MH Event This Weekend

Looking forward to hopping a plane Friday so I can attend the MH networking event in Tacoma Steve (WA) has organized. If anyone missed the post on it, go to:

I have no doubt this event is going to put $$$ in my pocket, & I am looking forward to seeing old friends & meeting new ones. Fun, profitable & FREE–no way I could pass that up!

Tye

Tye,

I plan on attending the social on Saturday night. I work in the Tacoma-Seattle area with many of the park owners and developers. I hope to be of some help to others, in that I have been in the manufactured home business the last 20 years.

Looking forward to the event!

Mimi

Glad to hear so many people are coming. Perhaps one of you has a small park to sell. My downleg is under contract and I need something soon. Here are some parameters:

City untilities.

$800K is about my max. price.

Good infrastructure (roads without car-sized potholes, plastic sewer and water pipes, etc.)

Reasonably close to employers.

Looking forward to meeting all of you Saturday night.

Rolf

what areas are you most interested in? I have come across a few good deals lately. I wish I could buy them all but it is just not feasable.

I have heard many great things about the meeting. Congrats Steve on putting it all together. It definitely takes a lot of time and energy but is soooo worth it in the end! :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at Mobile Home Millions in San Diego (March 2nd - 4th).

Corey