MH event is SOLD OUT

Thanks everyone for the support, I think this is going to be a great event! The response has been absolutely overwhelming! We

Is anyone heading to the seminar this weekend from the Raleigh area that would like to carpool? I’ll pitch in for gas etc.

Email me or call 617 893 0918 if you’d like to!

Post Edited (08-23-09 13:50)

Ryan,

I look forward to seeing everyone this coming weekend. I may have my whole family in tow for part of it. Jen and I plan to hang out Sat night.

See you all then.

Tony

Is no one driving from Raleigh? I’d remember this favor forever, at this point it seems like a carpool may be my only way to the seminar :frowning:

I will be arriving in Raleigh at about 12:30 PM on Friday (RDU Airport)

I have a rental car and will be traveling to Morganton.

My Cell # (805) 550-9753

rewens@charter.net

Ryan

I have your check for the event and will give it to you Friday.

Thanks

Rick Ewens

NP Rick, I was hoping the two of you would hook up! Be prepared for the ride of your life Walter!

Best wishes,

Ryan Needler

Ryan,

Thanks for filling the gap and putting together this event. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend. I’m looking forward to reading about the great ideas and information that comes out of your meeting.

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for the kind words, we just got back from the meet and greet a little while ago and we have a great group of people attending and there are already deals being worked out… I’m hoping it’ll be a life changer for a few folks! =)

Best wishes,

Ryan Needler