@bstevens1 , as per your post:
- "Management approach for a small park"
- "It is a small park (6 lots), and I am wondering what I should do as for as a manager for the park."
My Husband and I own 2 MHPs.
We manage both of them (30 minutes from our house & 1.5 hours from our house).
You should manage your MHP.
The only person who will completely look out for your investment is:
We manage using the following techniques:
- Get a Cell Phone (with texting) for the MHP
- Get a PO Box (for Monthly Payments for Rent & Fees)
- Place Tenants on Month-To-Month Leases
- Mail Tenants Monthly Bills (including Late Fee Dates & Amounts)
- Gather a List of Reliable and Honest Contractors
- Text Contractors when issues arise
- Evict when legally allowed by state law
We wish you the very best!