Looking to purchase MHP 2 to 12 million in Florida

Current operator looking for a medium to larger size park with less then 20% park owned units. Financing in place.
Not able to find anything on Loopnet or Mobilehomeparkstore.
If anybody knows of any other sources or sellers please let me know.

OBTAIN LOAN.
vn.j.kadn@gmail.com
When the Bank say No, we say Yes, when other Lenders refuse to offer Bankruptcy loan or other loans because of crime or credit rate, we offer such loans. Van Kad company is the best and more safe place to get easy qualified loans. We offer all loans and also invest on projects/properties. We also work with Brokers who have clients seeking loan and we pay Broker service fee. Contact us if you need loan or have clients seeking loan or investor.
vn.j.kadn@gmail.com

South Texas, the Valley has a large volume of winter snowbirds parks for sale–over 15!!

Why part of Florida are you looking at?

Prefer South to Central east of west coast but would consider any location

HI David: What is your contact information as I am working on a 85 site park that you might be interested in. Thank you. Drew B.

1 Like

DBpsu25, notice you have a listing in Fl., have cash very interested!!

Drew:
Please contact me regarding your 85 lot park. 724-996-4683 Dave

Hi Carl:

Thanks for your message. We are looking to raise equity for our 85 site mobile home site. We are actually developing the land, (13 acres) in Flagler county, Florida. Very exciting project. What is your contact information as I will give you a call. thanks, Drew B.