Looking to buy first mhp but want to minimize mistakes

I have always wanted to own a MHP so that I can help with the family finances and my husband does not have to work so hard. It would be a nice retirement nest egg for us as well. Before getting married a bought and resold two homes and loved it. After looking at this website I think it would doable to own a small Mobile Home Park dedicating 10-20 hours a week to the mhp.

We have 2 kids (12 and 14) and would love to teach them the value of money at the same time by helping out at the MHP as well.

So my question is how do I find a MHP, make sure that it is a good deal and that I have no surprises. We have limited money so I need to make sure that I minimize any mistakes as much as possible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Linda

Linda

Without question, the answer is, you need to attend the Mobile Home Bootcamp. There truly is not a better way to receive all the training you need to avoid the pitfalls as well as what makes a good deal. One of the key factors in knowing what you're getting when purchasing a mobile home park is doing the due diligence, during the bootcamp half a day is spent at 3 different mobile home parks showing you first hand what to look for as well as 3 to 4 hours in the class room on the subject. Everything you could possibly need to know about mobile home park investing is covered during this 3 day event. You will even hear Corey Donaldson tell how his lack of experience about doing the due diligence

cost him $300,000.00 dollars. You really can’t afford to miss this event if you want to buy right.

Fred