Looking for property management in North Carolina

I have 8 parks in North Carolina and South Carolina. I currently have in house management, but am wanting to be more hands off and am looking for a property management company that can handle all parks. Does anyone have any recommendations? I already emailed a list of people from “mobilehomeparkstore”.

Thanks!

I have heard MShapiro does nationwide management, but no idea as to how good they are. Another person to reach out to would be Brad with Tread Companies. They are park owners that are starting to do more Property management and park development. I can give you Brad’s info if you are interested and message me directly. You can mention that I referred you

Multi-Family Innovations has a full-service property management Division, We manage Multi-Family Properties Mainly throughout the Midwest.

Our Property Management Division is based on the core beliefs of integrity, honesty and hard work. We offer our clients a level of service, response time and open communication seldom encountered in today’s business world. Our clients can count on consistent communication, accurate financials and an unparalleled level of service. Our licensed professional managers, accountants and support staff, we will provide what you have been looking for in a management company.

Our function as a management company is to maximize the true potential of the property, stay on top of collections, keep expenses down, add value- get homes & lots occupied. Unfortunately there are management companies out there looking to be check writers (just paying the bills) and not looking to get the most out of the properties they manage for the best interest of their clients.

If you have an interest in our property management services, Please click on the proposal below for more information.

https://www.multifamilyinnovations.com/property-management