Looking for operators seeking cash to buy parks or leads on parks for sale

For parks with approximately 100 lots or more, if you:

1. Are an operator and looking for cash to buy and operate a park
  2. Know of someone that is considering a sale

Please PM me. We have a lot of capital to put to work, are looking for parks to buy, and are willing to pay acquisition fees for leads on parks in addition to incentives for managers that have identified opportunities and are able to help improve / run the park.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! Would love to speak with you more about what you can offer! Erhartasaad@gmail.com

That describes us perfectly. Would love to hear more. kmims@gmimgm.com
We have a HUGE funnel of deals.

What area are you looking in? Would like to talk with you about how we can work together. Baherhomes15@gmail.com

I am responding to your Huge Funnel of deals. We are developing a $25m park in north texas but I also plan on acquiring 2 more parks in the near term. I am open to the south west and would prefer deals in the 1m to 1.5m range.

Do you have deals that fit that?

Hello,
We are developing a major park (750 homes) in North Texas. The total cost is just over 25 million which includes well water and a package plant on site. Is this something you would be interested in taking a look at?

Hardy, we are also developing a park in Texas, so we’ve let our funnel become “stale”. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

Yes. Do you have the address? Reach out when you can!

The park is 8 miles west of Denton just south of 380. Our layout and basic engineering layout with County review is completed. We are completing our contract on the land and looking for an equity investor for the Park itself.

Tell me what you are looking for.

Hardy Brown
(214) 403-2063
Hardy@bba-a.com

My group is very Interested. Please reach out shawnpagano@rocketmail.com

@bmcfiv

Hi if you have some smaller 50 to 100 space parks I would be interested thanks Rob kidd@pacbell.net