Looking for MHP to purchase in NC for 1031

Hi,
I’m looking for MHP to purchase in NC. The ID period will kick in the end of May. We are looking for around 1.2M, located in Raleigh/Durham, Charlotte, Greensboro, and Asheville MSA( preferable in this order). The private utility is fine, unpaved is fine but needs at least 25 lots, value add. We have the infrastructure and we can move quickly. Please send your information to jackyen@gmail.com and let’s connect

I have an owner that I talked to that has an small/compact 18 unit park near the Charlotte airport and new Amazon distribution center. $600,000 is what the owner wanted. I would hope to get something. I took pictures and walked the park. I took a video too. Let me know if you are interested and I’ll get it under contract. I’ll be totally transparent. I don’t like hiding my cards. Revenue is $9000/month. City water and sewer.

1 Like

Hi Eric,
Thanks, I’m interested. Would love to learn more information. My email is jackyen@gmail.com if you like to reach me directly. I can sign a NDA. Thank you,
Jack

I’m interested in this park if available. Please email particulars to drycleanman68@aol.com thanks, Jeff

Eric, I’m in interested in the Charlotte park. Could you send me info if it is still available? Thanks. conor.shinnick@gmail.com