Looking for help on our mobile home park deal acquisition team

Looking for the right person to assist on our mobile home park deal acquisitions team.

Please let me know why you think you will be qualified for this.

Your role is to essentially call identified mobile home parks and obtain information and see if the owner wants to sell the park. If you are able to obtain owner contact information this can also be beneficial.

I would like to know your real estate experience, and what your future goals are in real estate/ or your career. (And just an FYI real estate experience is not needed here but being likable is)

You would need to sign a non disclosure and non compete agreement.

Also, please respond with what your desired compensation is along with how many hours per week you would be available.

To keep my life simple, I will most likely just setup a contract via elance to track time/pay.

We used a cold caller for almost 6 months and it worked well at times, but was very expensive. One of our biggest challenges was that our guy would set appointments with owners to speak with one of us and only about half the owners would keep the appointment. I think if we had it to do again, we would transfer the lead directly to a principal while we had the owner on the phone. Mom and Pop aren’t usually good at keeping appointments.

I would suggest that you go after someone in direct sales and have them follow a script. It takes a special type of person to cold call effectively. Our guy had no real estate experience, but he followed the script and was very experienced in that form of marketing. I think he had roughly a 20% success rate once he got the owner on the phone. Heck of a lot better than I had when I did it myself.

I didn’t handle his pay, but I’m almost positive we paid him through oDesk (UpWork). One other way we tracked him is that we had him work out of Google Drive. This allowed us to see him working in real time and it also has a chat feature if we needed to talk to him. We provided him a number through Skype and Grasshopper. This has worked well because we still get calls on his line every now and again even though we scrapped this idea almost 6 months ago.

1 Like

Thanks @CharlesD

We have a sightly different methodology that does not require a follow up appointment to be set :slight_smile:

We also are not looking for someone that is necessarily in sales or has any real estate experience.

We have tried this idea and I believe it works on a smaller level. The concept hinges on finding the right person who has a genuine interest; at least I feel.

Our structure would flat rate plus commission on closed deals.

Thanks for your insights.

@CharlesD, could you please share the script that your caller uses? thanks!

Sure, send me your email address in a PM and I’ll send you a copy of it.

Update, this is filled/no longer available

I have had quite a few people ask me to share our call script. If you would like this call script, just be sure to include your email address in a personal message to me and I’ll send it your way.

1 Like

Thank you. Rgotvasl@yahoo.com

Thank you. CJ5863@gmail.com. Appreciate your help.

Please send a copy of your script to dollarplanner.nc@gmail.com Thanks!

If you could send me a copy that would be much appreciated. Elpizoo@yahoo.com

Philip

@CharlesD Please share with me too! thenextinvestment (at) gmail

me too please! mferrariib@gmail.com

thanks!

If anyone is interested in this , please shoot us a message. We were able to get a great helper on our team but realistically we could use someone else. If you have any interest, lets get in touch.

Thanks

Interested in more information please send to: idahomobile@gmail.com

Thanks!
Kirsten

Me too. Gotadvantage@gmail.com

I owned multi-state real estate brokerages and automated much of our lead generation through written scripts for recruiting, reception, client follow up and new prospect calls, tracking everything. I’m thinking we could adapt and build a new marketing and lead team in this niche as well fairly easily. Please share the scripts you used and if it’s OK to post any comments here regarding it.

I know this is an old thread. I was hoping someone may have the script available to share. Please contact me to let me know.

Can someone send me the phone script as well.

Is that script still available? Would you share? troykim@gmail.com