Looking for broker recommendation

I am selling a mixed-use MHP in IL about 40 minutes outside of Chicago. 24 lot MHP component 19 filled. 40+ self storage units. And two industrial structures (autobody shop and a water disposal site on long term leases). City water/city sewer. Park pays water/sewer and rents haven’t been raised in a while. There is significant upside to this. Property brings in about 11-12k per month right now.

I am looking for recommendations for brokers that any of you may have worked with to close deals. I prefer someone with a national presence and not local or regional experience. Also would prefer someone with some mixed-use or industrial experience along with MHP sales experience. I am looking more for a quick sale than maximizing profits.

Any help would be much appreciated.

No brokers interested? I was kind of expecting to get at least a few messages from brokers. I guess business is good these days.

Kolman Bubis at Sunstone is very knowledgeable in the MHC space. You can hear him on several of the various podcasts. kolman@sunstonerea.com

Also, Joanne Stevens from Iowa does a lot of MHC deals. joannestevens@iowarealty.com