Looking for a park to buy, first time buyer

Hello. I’m looking to see if anyone is selling any parks in Illinois or Wis. area. I’ve never owned a park but my husband and I have worked in the industery for 13 years. we install, read and bill meters. Looking for a park with about 100 sites or so. Thanks, Tracy

Check out Birch Realty or give them a call to see what they have in the pipeline. I am buying a park from them in Ohio and they have been great to deal with. Their website is birchrealty.com

BTW: I have to install sub-meters on all my sites. I know about the meters that you can attach the read-out part to the side of the home so you don’t have to grub around in the snow to read the meter each month. But I have heard of meters that can be read remotely via (I think) radio waves. Do you know anything about this?

Thanks.

Rolf

Birch realty,
STAY AWAY from these guys
A park they had listed for sale I placed and offer that was accepted them I put the park under contract and spent 30 days of time and money going through the due diligence process after it was time to put the money down they stopped answering my phone calls stop answering my emails and then I find out that they negotiated with another buyer while I had a park under contract and help the sellers sell for more money even though I had the park under contract Stay far from these guys, they are very crooked and the owner Stan is fraud. Your warned not to sell parks with these guys or buy. Jason Deutch is his broker and he is also extremely crooked and will do anything to make more money even if it means screwing you out of yours! Do not work with these guys.