Listing Homes for Sale

Where does everyone advertise their homes that are for sale?

-Craigslist for sale section
-Craigslist for rent section and explain that it’s for sale only but cheaper than renting
-Zillow for rent section and explain it’s for sale only but cheaper than renting
-Facebook marketplace

Any key sources of leads others use?

I use a Realtor whenever possible (assuming you’re in a good market that can support this). In parks I’ve owned in cheaper markets FB Marketplace has been sufficient.

Trend seems to be going toward FB. I recently tried craigslist and they now restrict IPs so that if you’re out of the area you want to post in, you will not be able to.

Thank you for your reply; when you use FB Marketplace, do you pay and use the business page or list for free on a personal page?

Thank you for your reply; when you use FB Marketplace, do you pay and use your FB business page or list for free on a personal page?

haven’t posted yet, when I do it will be through business page

I’ve always used a personal page (I don’t use FB otherwise). Obviously the more professional way is to go through a business page, but if you’re just trying to offload a few (mine were smaller parks) it may be quicker/easier to use a personal account.

Do you list in FB Marketplace For Sale or For Rent? I’ve tried both, For Sale gave virtually no leads over several months, For Rent can generate 10+ leads per day but attracts a lot of pure renters not interested or qualified to be able to purchase.

What makes you say they are not qualified to purchase? Check out 21st’s CASH Program where they will help you acquire new homes at wholesale prices and wrap the home cost and setup costs (site prep, delivery, etc.) into a loan for the end buyer. They offer credit score flexibility for them and attractive rates and terms. You can almost certainly offer them a new home to purchase for cheaper than you otherwise would be able to profitably rent it to them (assuming you are paying full retail for the home).

Full disclosure: I have not yet gone through the entire process of getting setup with them but I have begun the investigation into it, and it appears straight forward.

Good luck.

The only catch is that you have to guarantee the loan.