Lacking money? I'll be your credit/money partner

I’m looking for the opportunity to be a credit and funding partner on one or more manufactured home communities. If you have a deal, but you’re lacking funding, message me.

1 Like

Hello Reid,
I have a park I believe may interest you. I am looking for an investor /partner. Would love to chat with you about this park.

HI Reid

My name is Robert Larcara and I have 22 lots owned free and clear in Western Arizona. The area is located right of HWY 60 and it is a straight shot from Lake Havasu Las Vegas and the California boarder. During the winter months it is a destination for RV enthusiasts from the Northern states and Canada (aka Snowbirds). We are building Tiny Homes with RV Pads and will rent them on a daily weekly monthly or annual basis. I am looking for funding on the project. The cash flow is very good . If you have an interest please let me know and I will send you all the details. Besides discussing the current project, we are currently acquiring other properties including Mobile Home and RV Parks. Let me know more about your lending guidelines and I will send you all current scenarios.

Looking forward to discussing how we can work together.

Best regards

Robert Larcara

1 Like

I’m not interested in lending money. I am looking for profit split opportunities. Thanks!

Sounds good. Contact me.

Hi Ried,
Would you be interested in partnering with someone on their first park? I’d like to tell you about my experience more privately. Please email me at yvettewhite964@yahoo.com. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you.
Yvette

Hello Reid,
I own a newly constructed park where I am seeking an investor/partner to finance the installation of 18 -
14’x56’ two bedroom units for corporate housing over the next year. This would be a profit splitting venture. I live near you in Ft Collins, Colorado, so we could meet to discuss the details.
Contact me at dbdusdal@gmail.com

Thanks,

Dave Dusdal

Hi Reid,

We are looking for park opportunities in the Southeast. We operate one currently and are looking for more. Happy to connect and discuss how we could potentially work together. Could you shoot me an email at chase@lioncrestinvestments.com? Thank you.

Chase

Reid,
I may be interested in taking on a partner for a 110-125 unit MHP development in Texas. Let me know a good way to contact you directly.

Hi my name is Tom Morrison I’m interested in talking to you my email is tjm 9988 at gmail my phone is 801-688-5266 right now I have a park under contract I’m looking for 145k to finish the deal

i have some parks we are wanting to JV on can you contact me @
mhpquestion@yahoo.com

If your still looking I need a credit partner for my small park. You can contact me at otterforty3@gmail.com

Hello, we are interested in a loan of 150K to invest in a MHP fund. We have checked around and found a funder for 4% interest rate and 3.5% loan fee.

Are you able to beat the rate or fee, assuming everything else checks out?

Thank you.

Mike