Just another park visit... sort of... (humor)

Fresh back from my park in Indiana. The trip was somewhat uneventful less a few things, one I will share here…

When i walk the park with the manager and we look lot by lot for site improvements etc, from time to time we run across a home that is abandoned. This trip was no exception, as we have a fresh ‘midnight move out’ that was less than 2 weeks old. I walked up to the house and the door was unlocked and a bit open, so we yelled a few times and choose to enter. The usual stuff inside like floorboards that were rotted out, terrible pet smells and other odors and sight that only can come from a mobile home. The home was trashed but a 3/2 single wide that can be fixed and sold.

Seemed uneventful enough… we walked out and down the road about 2 homes before the manager started jumping around like someone put hot coals under his feet… I am looking at him swat all of this black stuff off his pant legs when I start to notice something is crawling up my pants and nibbling on my legs…

Now he got it much worse than me, but we were covered in hundreds and hundreds of flees. Little tiny, black flees that were climbing up out clothing, inside our clothing etc… there were about everywhere, you get the visual… right?

Well we took a bath in bug spray and they started to go away… I have a red ring right were my socks stopped and the little critters started to feast on my legs…

Did I mention the tenant that requested the swimming pool, tennis courts and told me the tenants had gotten together and wanted more of a ‘resort’ feel tot he park… maybe I will put in a slide to my pool… wait… that’s no pool… its the sewer plant!