Wanted to give a reply to your inquiry as I hand't seen a response. Couple points:
- Have you read through the posts. I actually attached a 'sample' of a handyman/contractor agreement we have used. It is not meant to be a definitive standard - hardly, it is just an example.
- Have you conferred with local counsel on this? Every county is a bit different and I always suggest you speak with them first.
- There is no 'standard' agreement as this this is not a standards practice in a frankly unstandard business for most municipalities.
My word of advice with any such contract your do:
- Be specific on what needs to be done
- Set clear deadlines and inspection requirements
- Do not let people inhabit the home until work is completed - or at least to meet required standards for your municipality. No lease until then.