How to access Property Tax, Ownership information on County sites?

Hello - This is my first topic here and I’ve done a search to make sure I’m not asking a question that’s already been answered in the past.

In short, I’m scheduled to attend the Mobile Home Park Boot Camp on Nov 18-20 in Austin and am very excited about it. In the meantime, I’ve been trying to do my due diligence on some interesting properties and keep encountering the following issue - while trying to access County web sites for information regarding Property Tax Records, some sites require that the user be in the real estate industry to retrieve these records.

Example One site says this:

Registered user logins are reserved for the professional real estate industry only. To apply for a registered user account, please send your request to […]

Are there ways to get past this to retrieve the information I need on the property that I’m unaware of? Could I just ask the listing broker to provide this information to me?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Sometimes there is a an ‘enter as a guest link’. If not, you may just want to call the Assessor in the county. The data is public record so they will give it to you. While you’re at it, ask for the owner’s information if the property you’re looking at isn’t listed.

I see, OK I will try calling the assessor for the properties that don’t allow me to pull up the info online. Thank you for the response