Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

In 1621, the Pilgrims held a feast in Plymouth to celebrate a good harvest. Now, nearly 400 years later, it has become a time of year to give thanks for the gifts we have received. One gift that I have received is a group of friends in this weird business called mobile home parks, that makes it no longer a lonely place to be. About 20 years ago, I had nobody to talk to that even knew what a mobile home park was, and now I can talk to people constantly who either own one or are looking at buying one. So thanks for participating in the Forum and being part of Dave and my extended “mobile home park family”!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

In June 2014, after I finished the 3-day boot camp in Seattle, WA, I knew I belonged to this big mobile home park family! You and MHU not only taught me how to invest and manage the park, but also kept us informed about the direction this industry is heading to! Most importantly, I truly appreciate you and your staff setting up this forum, so everyone can ask questions, share ideas/knowledge, and have a place to meet as a big family!!

You mentioned at the boot camp and in your book that you don’t like the weekends because nobody is in the office! I just laugh because when you truly love what you do, you don’t feel like you are working!! I think lots of park owners feel that way too!

I am working on my goal setting for 2016 now. I am so grateful that I got to know you and your staff and everyone on this forum.

1 Like