Greentree repo in Ohio

I found a perfect home for my community out in the middle of nowhere in NE Ohio. It’s been there at least a month and a half and the neighbor tells me I’m the first one who has looked at it. I took down the info on the window and plan to call them on Monday. Some questions:

1. Do you have to have a dealer’s license to negotiate a decent price with GT or can I as a park owner do business with them?

2. I went to gtservicing.com but there does not seem to be any way to pull up info on a particular home. Am I missing something?

3. Has anyone dealt with them in Ohio and do you have any tips on how they work or what their hot buttons are?

4. My landlady is a Skyline dealer and she sells trade-ins. ( I live in a DW on the back of her lot which fronts a busy highway. I gave up sunny CA for this:-)) Would it make sense for her to buy it and then I pay her something on top of the cost to move it to my site?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Rolf

This is where I set up my account with GreenTree. I could get the necessary information on whatever home once I set up my account. Hope this helps

Rick

866-MY GT BID or 866-694-8243

to http://gtbid.gtservicing.com

you can call barb livingston , @ 800-221-8204 ext; 65519 . about the repo’s you will need the account # on the green paper thats in the window . I hope this helps you , Luke