Experienced partner needed

Hello! First day on this forum. I’m looking into investing in MHP’s and would like to find an investor/partner with experience. I’m able to invest a substantial sum if the right project shows up. If you have an interest and can invest also, please email me and we’ll talk. Thanks.

Don

Welcome! You will find some of the best people in real estate on this forum and in the world of mobile homes/mobile home parks!

Would you like to be an active or passive investor? What part of the country are you looking to invest? Do you want to invest in a “Turn Key” mobile home park (80%+ occupied) or a “Turn around” project? How much money do you have to invest?

These answers will help to identify possible investors. :slight_smile:

Corey

Hi, I’m not an investor, I’m an advisor/consultant on existing parks or new developments. My experience is in the mfg home industry for the last 20 years. I’d be happy to talk with you once you have obtained a park.

Good Luck,

Mimi

Don, hope you are planning to attend the Seattle get-together next month. There w/be lots of MH folks there w/whom you can network. Steve (WA) is the go-to MH guy in your area, & he is organizing the forum. Contact him at:

ddbpr@hotmail.com

Hope to see you in Oct!

Tye

Don, hope you are planning to attend the Seattle get-together next month.

There w/be lots of MH folks there w/whom you can network. Steve (WA) is

the go-to MH guy in your area, & he is organizing the forum. Contact him

at:

ddbpr@hotmail.com

Hope to see you in Oct!

Tye

What is your geographical focus? We may be able to work together.

Please contact me at my email, and we can start a dialog. I want to invest in a park also, and maybe we can joint venture.