Due Diligence VA's?

Does anyone have a virtual assistant they’re willing to share, who has an experience with doing Due Diligence on mobile home parks? Guessing it would be a VA who’s not doing this full time, and could assist with doing occasional Due Diligence for me once, possibly twice a year. Thanks

Hi Mike,

I have not had my VA do the due diligence yet as I havent even attended the Boot Camp yet.

However, I have extensive experience working with VA’s.

You can use a company called Upwork, or Fiverr and obtain someone to do the due diligence you want done
To train them if you have videos available to hand them on how to do the work, just hand them over to the VA and have them study those.

Look for the competencies that are transferable to research. They dont have to have mobile home research training, they just have to be self-motivated; problem solving skills, love being a sleuth (treasure hunter; best value driven), and accountable.

If you dont have videos on how you want them to do the research, simply do a screen cast o matic or other screen capture software I(some are free) and walk through it yourself on your computer, recording as you do it. This allows you to do the training once and hand it to as many people as you want without ever having to take your time again.

Hope that helps,

2 Likes

Thank you for your input, it’s very much appreciated!