Current monthly pmt rate for a new 3bed home?

In trying to write a test ad, I’m struggling on the total price. Lot rent + $100 + current lowest price 3 bed (Tru home, I assume) monthly price. I’ve heard 350 as a rate, but I’m not sure if that’s for a 2 bed, or a 3 bed. Could someone clarify, please?

When I write my first test ad for a given area on a 3/2, I look up the 2/2 market’s rents as an initial gauge from bestplaces.net under Housing Stats. You can adjust it if your response is too strong or weak.

I don’t really think people care how you break down the total payment - they just want to know what they have to pay in totality.

I wouldn’t be breaking it down for the customer, I’m trying to find out what the minimum monthly payment is for the cheapest brand new 3bed mobile home, which is likely a Clayton Tru home. That helps me know if people in the area could actually afford a brand new home in my park.

What did the people financing it offer for terms? Plug it into a loan calculator. You can’t answer this until you have that conversation.

If you got an amortization schedule from the lender you used you would have some of that information and if you didn’t you could create in Excel.