Cold Calling Parks - Outsourcing

Has anyone outsourced the cold calling of park owners? Currently very busy running a business and was looking into doing this. There are a number of sites like upwork and elance where you can hire someone to work remotely part time.

I use upwork and fiverr. It takes time to process them. Here is my cold calling education process for RE in Korea.

Cold Caller Process Link

I could help you with the MHP for a fee. Maybe pay for the caller’s time, price per call, price per acceptance of your offer, and maybe a finders fee. Let me know if you need help.

I use Podio for the tracking of leads.

Steve,

We use Upwork for hiring a cold caller. Stick with American cold callers would be my biggest tip on this. They cost more but they get a much better conversion rate for a follow up appointment with you. We typically pay between $12-$14 per hour and our typical cold caller is a middle aged female who is at home during the day. I say typical because our average cold caller quits after about 2-3 months. Be sure to also have the cold caller record their calls so you can provide on going training and create new training materials for their inevitable replacement.

Charles,
On average, how many calls/parks are they usually able to get through in an hour?

They are usually able to get around 20 calls in an hour. Our database has multiple numbers/owners per park so it varies on the number of parks they call on.

@CharlesD - can you expand on the high quit rate of your cold callers? $12-$14 / hr is nothing to sneeze at - especially for a stay at home job. What is it about the job that causes them to quit?

It’s the nature of that industry I would say. Those types of jobs just have a high turnover. We’ve probably been through a dozen people over the last two years. It’s not really a huge deal so long as you have a plug and play training system when you hire someone.