Can we talk partnership?

been a reader and arm length studier for a few years, and looking to get into the park ownership business. I have the home study course and have reviewed a couple of times.

are there any other newbies who may be interested in starting this together. if you look around there are a lot of partnerships out there …. frank/dave are one that come to mind. Partners often bring varying skills to the table. I would rather invest in ownership than pool investing for tax benefits and further park investment.

anyone interested in exploring the subject?

Where are you located? I’m assuming that the partnership would be equal in regards to money brought into the deal?

If you find a good deal and want a partner, just bring it to the table. If I was just getting started I would definitely not exclusively look for another new person to start with.

in TN, looking for parks in ark, mo, north tx for initial park. would like to be within driving range. looking at a park in mo but greatly overpriced ………

Hey Dean,

Seems like you’re on the same page as me. I’ve been researching multi family apt. investing along with MHP investing for over a year now and recently signed up for the Orange County boot camp in March 2020. I’m also looking for a partner or partners to do different deals with in the future as my goal is to go after larger deals. I’m not going to make a purchase before I attend the boot camp. My aim rather, is to learn as much as I can in hopes of adding value to a potential partner with experience. I bring descent capital, strong borrowing power, and a lot of motivation with a quest for success and learning along the way. Like you, I’m only interested in being a GP. Mostly so I can learn the WHOLE process. I have some experience with SFR but I understand this is a completely different realm. Additionally, I purchased a deal analyzer and my immediate goal is to practice analyzing deals and becoming comfortable with the accounting. I live in San Diego but am only looking to invest out of state. Let me know if you wanna talk more.

Brian

When looking to partner money talks. Existing investors are always looking for more money, cash or borrowing power. Most investors are not interested in mentoring or acquiring partners only for their experience but enough cash can be very motivating.

Hey there!

I’m checking in to get an update! I too had the idea to partner with someone else- I get so tired of working alone.

Did you find a partner? If so, What did you all buy?

We currently own 2 mobile home parks and looking to expand into other key states. We have been doing this for 10 years. We own, operate and manage our parks.I am interested in the partnership route. Hank

Hi hank12, In terms of experience - i attended MHU bootcamp in Orange County, last week. i don’t own a park yet, but would be interested in a partnership.

Where are interested in investing in? When,

Hey mhpfan, you are welcome to communicate with me if you have any questions about getting into the market. Best wishes