BUYING: $400 million closed in the past 4 months

I am with the acquisitions team at Treehouse Communities, and we are a real estate investment group that specializes in mobile home and RV communities/resorts. As you may have already noticed, we are in the market to buy. If you are a broker, owner, operator, or have information on a perspective selling party, please reach out. We currently own and operate 2-5 star, all age, and age-restricted communities. In the past four months, we have acquired over $400 million in manufactured housing assets that have since been improved and maintained through our company’s access to capital and outstanding management. Individuals or groups interested in selling can explore multiple options unique to our company’s acquisition department. These options include all cash transactions, financing, a 1031 exchange of real property, and if qualified an exchange of shares in our capital partner’s REIT for the equivalent value of the property. The community can be of any size in any location although we would prefer +40 space communities in the sunbelt, west, and northwest. Both my direct cell and email are listed below; please do not hesitate to reach out by phone, email, or text at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Email: tryan@treehousecommunities.com
Work: 480.302.0062
www.treehousecommunities.com

Your email address is misspelled

Thank you it has been adjusted.

What CAP rates are you paying to buy the parks?

Depends on the quality, size, location, etc.

Do you have a list of recent purchases? And what you payed for them if someone is interested in a 1031
option?

There are a lot of factors involved in the 1031 option. We usually only explore the 1031 option with the highest quality assets. If you would like to discuss further please email me. Also, visit https://www.treehousecommunities.com/ to see our current properties. Some of our recent transactions are not listed on the website.

Best,