Buildium vs Rent Manager

Good evening-

Looking for some feedback on a cloud-based property management system. The two I’ve narrowed down after a significant amount of research are Buildium and Rent Manager. Any opinions out there re: your experience?

Many thx!
Bill

I’ve never used either of those but use TenantCloud and really like it. You can set up auto notices for rent, late fees, etc. and keeps the books too. You can build your on notices, leases, etc

Try a forum search on those keywords. There are dozens of threads on this topic.

2 Likes

I use Buildium. Can’t wait to leave it. See my other posts. It is ok if you only have 1 or 2 office people (husband/wife) and some park managers, but it is tricky when you have more complicated financial situations to control.

My questions back to you is what is better: PropertyWare, Yardi, or Rent Manager.

2 Likes

Getting very good feedback on Rent Manager for MHPs - we’re going that way.

Did you go with Rent Manager? If so, how do you like it?

Are you able to easily put in the utility bill amounts each month?

Thanks!

We switched to Rent Manager, and utility billing is very easy. We no longer have to uses complicated spreadsheets running macros to calculate usage. We simply enter the latest meter readings, and the system calculates based on our formula.

1 Like

Thank you. That’s helpful.

To know about How to Login to Buildium Read this…