Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Payroll - Outsourced Options and Accounting Software

Hello Everyone,

I have been a long-time reader of MHU’s Forum and would like to add my 2 cents on a topic that seems to still require clarity/a potential solution; this topic is that of how to maintain your books.

From what I have seen on this forum, and through personal conversations with MHP owners, maintaining your books is less about choosing the perfect software (Quickbooks, Xero, Rent Manager, Buildium, Yardi, etc.) and more about ease of use/time required, accuracy, and cost. Not all of us are skilled bookkeepers and accountants, and it takes a while to get up-to-speed on the process of how to maintain your books if you haven’t already done it before. It’s also a lot harder when you are trying to run your business at the same time. Not to mention, you are trying to make money, not pay an arm and a leg for a product that you don’t have time to use or figure out.

For all of these reasons and more, I recognize that the struggle is real.

My wife and I own and operate a Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Payroll business and we have a team of experienced bookkeepers and accountants that understand the real estate business. All of our work is done remotely, but unlike other outsourced options, we are based in Boston, MA and Rochester, NY. You can email or call us whenever you have an issue and we are here to grow with your business, not slow you down. We are comfortable using most accounting software and use a project management platform called Basecamp to ensure that task setting, communication, and scheduling is all done in one place, making everyone’s day-to-day easier.

Our services start at $16/hour, and in return you’ll receive an honest, hardworking, and knowledgeable team to partner with.

If you are interested in our bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll service, please send me a note via email and review our website. If there are any comments or questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Thank you for your time,

Spencer Ogden
Spencer.Ogden@optimalbooks.com

2 Likes

thanks for providing useful information regarding Bookkeeping, Accounting services

thanks for providing useful information regarding Bookkeeping, Accounting services