Best way to sell a MH park development opportunity?

I have been trying to help my father sell his 15 +/- acre vacant land that is zoned to allow MH/Rv parks with up to 15 units per acre for a few years now and i’m not having much luck. The property is in North FL next to an existing RV park and has water and sewer available at the site. Much of the entailment process was successfully done several years ago so the land is essentially ready to go. I have it on the local MLS and loopnet but have not been getting any action. I would love some advice on how to best reach potential investors who would be interested in the development opportunity. Below is the description I have on Loopnet. Ty in advance

-Potential RV park development opportunity next to beautiful ST. Johns river and adjacent to Welka State forest. 15 acres +/- zoned tourist commercial (allows RV park) with impressive density of 15 units per/ acre. MUNICIPAL WATER/SEWER & utilities available to the site. This could be PHASE II of existing RV park, Lazy days resort, which has a small marina and river access. Welka is only 50 minutes from Gainesville, 10 miles from lake George, and 30 miles from Palm costs beaches. Possible owner financing or JV.

This isn’t an area I have much experience, but just throwing out two ideas:
-Have you tried contacting the nearby RV park? If business is going well they might be interested in expanding
-There isn’t much mobile home park construction going on these days. If you’re motivated, trying to get the zoning changed to something more desirable could be worthwhile with a lot that size.

2 Likes