Anyone Need Help in the Mountain West?

Hello!

I’m based in Salt Lake City, UT and recently attended bootcamp. I’m new to the industry and looking for creative ways to provide value. Due to the current pandemic, travel has become complicated for many of us. There are a lot of unknowns about the coming weeks/months, particularly regarding business. I’m a stakeholder in a bar/restaurant in Ft. Collins, CO and I’ve certainly experienced my fair share of out-of-state anxiety.

I’m in a hub relatively close to most Mountain West markets and I’m motivated to gain experience in the MHP industry. If there’s anything I can do to help with your business please reach out, I’ll be happy to chat. Thanks!

1 Like

We are in Texas - not exactly the Mountain West. North Texas, really close to Oklahoma. We need help with a small 14 space park. Just saying…

redonagroup@gmail.com

Hi I am based out of Mt, we are looking for parks to buy in Id, UTAH, MT and WY, perhaps worth a chat? Please send me your contact info to mjbotha@bigskyps.com.
Thanks Mike

HEy, I 'm in North Denver … what bar in Ft Collins? If you ever get this way look us up!

It’s the The Colorado Room. I’d love to hear more about what you’re up to in North Denver!