Anyone interested in partnering on MHPs in the Midwest?

Happy New Year to all! We have formed a small partnership and have successfully purchased 2 mobile home parks with a 3rd under contract. We have an IT industry background, so tools and processes are very important to us and are paying dividends as we scale. We’ve also hired an acquisition manager who has dramatically increased our active MHP pipeline. Our goal is to acquire 30 parks in 3 years. If interested, happy to jump on a call to discuss. Thx!

I’d like to sit down for a call. Hit me up at redmountainlllp@gmail.com so we can arrange a time.

Please respond to me at kenbarleyrealtor@yahoo.com

milesnoland859@gmail.com, would love to catch up again.

Happy new year, congrats on the parks!!
Please consider our revolutionary line of hud homes for your parks:
https://orbithomes.us/luxury-park-models/

Good luck and a great 2021

I own several parks in the Midwest and looking to continue to buildout my portfolio. Feel free to reach out at equinoxreillc@gmail.com

Apologies for the delay as we had some issues to address with one of the park’s we’re acquiring in MN. How does this wkd look or early next week?

Many thanks,

Bill Clark

Apologies for the delay as we had some issues to address with one of the park’s we’re acquiring in MN. How does this wkd look or early next week?

Many thanks,

Bill Clark

Many thanks,

Bill Clark

Hi Bill,

I’m attending the bootcamp this weekend. Let’s touch base early next week if you are available.

drharnishp@gmail.com // (M) 216 854 4631

Thanks,
Harnish

I’m interested. Let me know a good time to discuss it. Thanks. cmtrepp@yahoo.com

Are you still looking for partners?
lisadiambrosio@gmail.com

I’m interested in discussing. Kmlange249@yahoo.com
Karen Lange

I’d be curious to see your partnership plans… have a park for sale… would you consider a partnership where you buy out part of my interest…

Hi MHPX
If you have availability, I would like to discuss eliminating your water bills with our water submeters. We have several portfolio companies. This will increase the value of your properties immediately. I can be reached at 720-826-1174.

Regards,
Bill Baird
Metron Sustainable Services.