Anyone attending Virtual SECO this year

Just wondering if anyone is attending virtual SECO this year? Not sure it makes sense since your missing the networking component.
Does the educational component add that much value…would love to hear thoughts or opinions of those that have attended previous SECO events

In case you are here is the link

Also interested in attending, waiting to get some guidance/feedback as this would be my first time attending.

I am attending. I think the education will be worth it.

I’m not sure where you could find a better bang for your buck. Yes, the networking aspect will be missed this year, but I think this event provides some of the most applicable content you will use in day to day operations. I’ve attended 3 of the last 4 years and fly out from the West Coast. Well worth every penny and then some.

Signed up for SECO. Have two parks in the region it covers so looking forward to it. Dave Jackson seems like a good guy and has been helpful to me.

I am in. Always good for a motivation boost and finding more efficient ways of operating.

I’m going in. I got the VIP tickets so I can review recordings and they are making diligent effort to make it a virtual networking event. So far, I’m loving the opportunity to network virtually. I don’t have to pay $4 for a cup of coffee at a Starbucks, I’m not driving anywhere, and I can take notes on my computer while I chat over zoom.

I am attending. @TransactLand, I also got the VIP tickets so I can go back to review the recordings. I think that might be helpful. I will be glad when this COVID-19 mess is over because I always learned so much from the live events.