Any Broker Recommendations

Looking for a park in SC . Any word of good brokers in western SC?

If I may: I would be remiss to not say thank you for the privilege of living in the USA. We are so blessed to live in the best country in the world. We have traveled to many countries and have owned properties overseas also. As a teenager with little money to own a car to be able 30 years later be a multi-millionaire–fantastic. Being thankful and helpful to our fellow citizen is our choice (having a conscience). Many people paid the debt for our present freedom and prosperity what are we giving in return to make our country better. As Warren Buffet has said, MONEY will not buy LOVE or TIME. Wishing our fellow citizen the very best and really thanks to the great guys that develop this fantastic website and how to be a better owner-operator of RV and MH parks. Third generational American with no reference to where my ancestors lived–just an American citizen Proud to be an American. Yes, we still own and operate parks.

1 Like

Maxwell Baker, the MHP Broker, is active in SC and a quality guy to boot 678-231-2030

2 Likes

i second this. He’s very good.